TenX Bug Bounty Program
At TenX we highly value security to keep our users' wallets safe and push the crypto ecosystem to a safer more trusted future. To achieve that goal we want to include the community to take part in finding any potential security risks to our system. We encourage independent security researchers to submit vulnerabilities via our responsible disclosure bug bounty program.
We Urge Submitters to:
- Give us reasonable amount of time to close any submitted vulnerabilities
- Not use any other channel to submit vulnerabilities other than the method described below
- Not damage any TenX users or TenX itself, and not disclose any data found during the process of discovery
Every security vulnerability submitted that results in a fix on our side will receive a monetary reward based on the below table. These rewards will be paid in the equivalent value of Bitcoin. If your report is deemed eligible, you will be contacted to provide further details.
IMPORTANT: Please take note before making your submission!
In order to be eligible for rewards the following conditions must first be met:The following Table is an estimate for reward amounts (depending on the severity, we might pay out higher rewards):
1. Vulnerabilities must be encrypted using our PGP Public Key
2. The security vulnerabilities have to be applicable in a real world attack scenario.
3. The vulnerability has to be demonstrated to our team in a comprehensible/reproducible way.
4. The vulnerability may not be published until it has been patched, and you have obtained permission from TenX.
Vulnerability Reward Remote Code Execution Up to $10,000 Manipulation of account balance Up to $5,000 Vulnerability resulting in financial loss (depending on severity) Up to $2,000-$5000 Loss of privileged information (passwords, API keys, private keys, etc.) Up to $3,000 Loss of user personal information (addresses, phone numbers, etc) Up to $1,000 Authentication bypass Up to $1,000
Please submit your vulnerabilities encrypted to
Your TenX Security Team